For sizing, please see downloads
Cellpack Straight Cable Joints
Suitable for joining 2 cables underground and or under water
Universally suitable to connect low voltage plastic-insulated cables or connectors insulated with PVC, PE, VPE, and EPR.
Suitable for both copper and aluminium conductors.
Indoor, outdoor, underground, water (e.g submersible pumps), cable trays.
- High electrical insulation values
- Watertight both longitudinally and transversely up to 1 metre
- High mechanical strength
- Good resistance against UV radiation, alkaline earths and chemical agents
- Standard resin storable up to 40 months in the aluminium bag
- Halogen-free polyurethanic cast resin, containing the correct volume ready for mixing within a handy two-chamber mixing bag. No need for skin contact
- Low hardening temperature, fast hardening with no toxic emission during the mixing and casting
- High quality, transparent, shockproof polycarbonate moulds, compact size
- Visible splice position before casting
- Large insertion opening for easy casting
- Extremely simple and fast fitting – saves time and costs
- Earthing kit included
- Operational after 2 hours
Tests and Approvals
- DIN VDE 0278 Part 1 and 2
- DIN VDE 0278 PART 393
- EN 50393 as well as
- CENELEC HD623 (VDE 0278, PART 623)