Free Next Day Delivery
On carriage paid orders before 3pm
The TC range is manufactured in polypropylene, a plastic which has high electrical resistance, excellent tensile strength and stability at high and low temperatures. An ideal clamp where there is a highly corrosive atmosphere. Manufactured in black to minimise possibility of U.V damage.
The two part range for cables 50mm - 85mm diameter is intended to augment our range of single fixing cleats which accomodate cable from 5.0mm in overall diameter to 50.8mm in overall diameter.
• Manufactured in high strength polypropylene not polythene
• High impact resistance
• Unaffected by corrosive environments
• Higher mechanical strength than polythene
• High level of resistance to ultra violet light
• Stability down to -35°C and up to 105°C constant
• Supplied - one cleat per pack
LSF: Low Smoke Halogen Free & Fire Retardent Cleats available on request.
Larger sizes available.