Free Next Day Delivery
On carriage paid orders before 3pm
• Suitable for use with cables from 24 to 76mm in diameter
• Available in 33 sizes
• Can be used for all types of cable routes
• Supplied complete with top fastening
• Available as either single or two fixing design
• Plain finish for indoor dry normal industrial use or outdoor unpolluted areas
• Operating temperature: -40°C to +110°C Single fixing: Plain finish - ATFC type
These cleats are suitable for use at a maximum fault level of 30 kA rms.
Recommended maximum spacings: straight runs 900 mm, vertical bends 300 mm and horizontal bends on each support with , if necessary, intermediate unanchored cleats to limit restraint spacing to 300mm
Method of Fixing
In all applications the cleats should be mounted on one M10 fixing as appropriate.
It is essential that they are secured to supports capable of withstanding the prospective short circuit forces