Free Next Day Delivery
On carriage paid orders before 3pm
2:1 Shrink Ratio
SG.- Standard Grade Polyolefin, 2:1 shrink ratio, shrink with hot airgun or naked flame, flexible, excellent insulation properties, easily printed on, without adhesive and does not melt-resistant to cold flow.
SG is a flexible, flame-retardant heat shrinkable polyolefin tubing designed for a wide range of applications such as insulation, marking, strain relief and mechanical protection.
• Radial shrinkage: 50% min
• Longitudinal shrinkage: 5% max
• Tubing has ability to shrink at comparatively low temperatures of 100OC
• 2:1 shrink ratio
• Operating temperature: -55OC to 125OC
• UL224 125OC 600V VW-1
• CSA C22.2 No. 198 125OC 600V
• RoHS Compliant